Cpanel / Control Panel Access
Call 0861 0861 08
IP / A Records
$25 per year. Paid by recurring paypal subscription on firstname.lastname@example.org (Paypal account)
Make sure all outstanding accounts has been paid. Netcash - Cancel the debit order on Master list Delete recurring invoice - Check which domains and hosting accounts are listed on the invoice. A lot of clients have more than one domain/hosting. Get an alternative like...
https://youtu.be/vRbhbW1BFfY Also refer to Transferring sites to Lenomedia
Step 1: Get all the admin in place Send the debit order form Set up recurring invoice starting the 29th of that month with automatic sending. Let client know that you've sent him a debit order form he needs to fill out. Once you received signed document, set up the...
How to setup a debit order for a new hosting client https://youtu.be/vRbhbW1BFfY How to run a debit order batch https://youtu.be/eWU-fXV4sBc How to check if a debit order did not go through https://youtu.be/EIUZsErTkkY
Some of our clients are hosted by Optilog.co.za (old Polar Design) Request ftp details from email@example.com Clients: Rietspruitdam.co.za
Side note... GoDaddy is the worst Before calling support about an existing account, get the following information: 1. Log into the clients' GoDaddy account > Click on the Person Icon at the top right to reveal Customer or Account info. 2. Click on view the pin. 3....
Hosting Rules and Standard Operating Procedures
Great hosting support is the standard on which all our clients will rate us. The moment a hosting problem arises, the client will forget how nice we are, how beautiful their website is and how great our other services are. Therefore it is of utmost importance that we respond quickly, effectively and provide a quick solution even if it is temporary. When emails are down, clients loose business.
- Respond Quickly – even if it is just to say that you are working on it and that you will update them ASAP.
- If you don’t understand the problem, call the client.
- If you can’t fix the problem, call the hosting company.
- If the hosting company does not pick up the phone, submit a support ticket.
- Do not use technical jargon with clients.
- Keep passwords secure.
- Always be friendly and respectful on the phone.
- Give proper context to clients and limit back and forth between us and the client. Ex. when giving any kind of access to a client, give context and test those details yourself before giving it to the client.What not to do:
Hi EmilyPlease use the following login for the amlslg_testsite database and cpanel:username: aslsm,elcuyyg_3password: SBslsojvHL5kW6758jjUThanks
What to do:
Hi EmilyPlease use the following login for the amlslg_testsite cpanel.
Cpanel link: control.amlsets.comusername: amlsets.com —–> the web address NOT ftp username
Your new developer will have full access through cpanel to manage the database as well and get the necessary info he needs.Thanks